One particular area of complexity is value-added tax, so much so that many businesses find themselves overpaying or underpaying VAT.
Since April 2019, HMRC has implemented Making Tax Digital (MTD) as part of its ongoing digitization program. This means that all businesses with a turnover above the current VAT threshold of £85,000 must maintain digital copies of their VAT records. VAT returns must also be submitted through MTD compatible software.
With such a wide scope of VAT and the demands of HMRC, it helps to work with a trained professional. Doing so will ensure that your business meets regulations and doesn’t overpay!
We provide an efficient cost-effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimize future problems with HMRC
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
- Contact us today and receive your free initial consultation.
Get in touch with us today.